MINROGROUP INVESTMENTS CONSULTING
1. Contracting party at the conclusion of the contract is the:
MINROGROUP CONSULTING INVESTMENT
Ataköy 7-8-9-10 Kısım Selenium Retro
E5 Çobançeşme Yanyol No. 18/1 A.Blok
34158 Istanbul | Turkey
Phone: +90 (0) 531 696 6601 German
Phone: +90 (0) 555 030 5451 Turkish
Owner | Managing Director | CEO: Mr. Robert Böck
2. The investment, broker, brokerage contract between the client and MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING is concluded either by written agreement or by the use of the brokerage activity on the basis of or in knowledge of the commission demand arising for the successful brokerage / verification activity. If nothing different arises from the circumstances or deviating agreements, the contract has a term of six months and is automatically renewed for a further six months, unless one of the contracting parties has terminated with one month's notice prior to the end of the contract.
3. The customer is not entitled during the term of the contract with MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING to commission other brokers with brokerage and / or verification activities concerning the contract object. In the event of culpable violation of this regulation, the customer shall be liable to MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING for any resulting damages.
4. The placement and / or verification activities of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING shall be carried out on the basis of information and information provided by the contract partners or other information officers on the basis of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING. Errors and / or prior sale or lease reserved. MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING receives the information on the real estate offers from the owner or the agencies named in the advertisements. MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of this information.
5. MINROGROUP INVESTMENTS CONSULTING is entitled to become commission-liable also for the other party of the main contract, as far as no conflict of interests exists.
6. If the rental and / or verification activity of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING results in a rental agreement between the parties to the main contract for the contract object or vice versa, this does not affect the commission claim. It then applies the usual intermediary, brokerage in the sense of § 653 Abs. 2 BGB as owed.
7. If the customer knows the contract opportunity regarding the contract object offered and the readiness of the other contract part of the main contract (prior knowledge) or if he obtains this knowledge during the term of the brokerage contract from a third party, he shall immediately inform MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING tell.
8. Property exposés by MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING, property / contract-related information given to MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING as well as all brokerage and / or verification activities to MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING are or are exclusively intended for the respective addressed customer (s). The customer is obliged to use the information pp. after conclusion of the brokerage agreement to deal confidentially and not pass this on to third parties. If the customer culpably violates this, he shall be liable to MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING for damages if the success of the brokerage and / or verification activities of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING does not result.
9. The commission claim is due within the meaning of § 652 Abs. 1 BGB with conclusion of the main contract, if the main contract is based on contractual proof / mediation activity of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING. In this case, the customer is obliged to inform MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING immediately when, at what fee and with which parties the main contract was concluded. The information obligation is not affected by the fact that the main contract is subject to a condition precedent and has not yet occurred.
10. The customer may only assert rights of retention or set-off rights against the commission claim of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING if the claims of the customer are based on the same contractual relationship (brokerage contract) or if other claims are undisputed or legally binding.
11. Cancellation policy
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail). The period begins after receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receipt of the goods at the recipient (in the case of recurrent delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfillment of our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312e paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING
Ataköy 7-8-9-10 Kısım Selenium Retro
E5 Çobançeşme Yanyol No. 18/1 A.Blok
34158 Istanbul | Turkey
consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. If you can not give us back the service received in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you may have to pay us compensation. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
In the case of a service, your right of revocation expires prematurely if your contractual partner has commenced the execution of the service with your explicit consent before the end of the revocation period or if you have arranged it yourself. End of revocation.
12. Contract language
The contract language is German or Turkish.
13. Severability clause and jurisdiction
Should one of the above clauses be or become invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. If the customer of MINROGROUP INVESTMENTS CONSULTING is a merchant or does not have a domicile in Turkey, the place of jurisdiction and place of fulfillment is Istanbul - Turkey as agreed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact MINROGROUP INVESTMENTS CONSULTING.
Stand Terms and Conditions Istanbul, 12.10.2018
Obligations under the Money Laundering Act (GwG)
The legislator stipulates that contracting parties must be identified before the establishment of a business relationship (§ 3 GwG). Estate agents are now required by law to comply with this duty of care. The identification of the prospective buyer must have been carried out by his / her estate agent before the sale contract negotiations are made possible. Identification must include either the identity card details (name, date and place of birth, nationality, address, identity card number and issuing authority) or a photocopy of the ID card.
In addition, your broker has to clarify whether his client is acting in his own economic interest or for a third party. It must also be noted whether the contracting party and, where applicable, the "beneficial owner" is a "politically exposed person". As a customer, you are now required by law to provide your real estate agent, intermediary with the information and documents necessary for the fulfillment of the MLA brokerage obligations and to promptly notify in writing the changes that arise in the course of the business relationship (§ 4 Abs. 6 GwG) ,
Reference to EU dispute resolution:
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS). To the platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Access to the website of MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING as defined below is provided by MRG. For the purposes of this Agreement, "MRG" means MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING and its affiliates and their officers, directors, officers, partners and employees. The "MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING WEBSITE" refers to the MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING web site, which is open to the public and is located at mrg.com, minrogroup.com, minrogroup-investment-property.com and other domains.
Monitoring by MRG: Your use of the products and services on this Site may be monitored by MRG and the resulting information may be used by MRG for internal business purposes or in accordance with applicable legal or self-regulatory regulations.
No guarantee for the content; No responsibility for the update: MRG makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to this service. The services provided by us and our third party providers are at your sole risk. MRG expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including any warranties for the use or results of using the Services for their accuracy, quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance, timeliness or continued availability. Neither MRG nor any of its third parties are responsible for maintaining the data and services provided on this site, or for providing any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. The availability of data and services is subject to change without notice.
No liability for content; no liability for the use: MRG shall not be liable, contingent, or otherwise for you or any third party, or in any responsibility for the failure of any connection or communications service to provide or maintain your access to, or interrupt or interrupt, access to, or improper communication between, MRG and you; regardless of whether the connection or communication service is provided by MRG or a third party. MRG assumes no liability for you or any third party for the accuracy, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, availability, completeness or delay, omissions, or interruptions in the delivery of the data and services available on this site, or for any other aspect of the performance of this service or for any error or delay in the execution of transactions by that service. In no event shall MRG be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the data or services provided on this site, even if MRG has been advised that such damages. MRG is not responsible for informing you of any difficulties experienced by MRG or any third party in relation to the use of the Services, or taking any action in this regard. or consequential damages arising out of or arising out of your use of the data or services provided on this website, even if MRG has been advised of the possibility of such damages. MRG is not responsible for informing you of any difficulties experienced by MRG or any third party in relation to the use of the Services, or taking any action in this regard. or consequential damages arising out of or arising out of your use of the data or services provided on this website, even if MRG has been advised of the possibility of such damages. MRG is not responsible for informing you of any difficulties experienced by MRG or any third party in relation to the use of the Services, or taking any action in this regard.
No guarantees regarding safety: MRG makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the security of the Website, including the ability of unauthorized persons to intercept or access information that you submit through this Service. System outages, slowdowns, and capacity restrictions / delays in order routing, execution, and trade reporting: As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission issues, system capacity limitations, and other issues, you may sometimes experience difficulties accessing the site or communicating with MRG over the Internet or other electronic and wireless devices Have services. Any computer system or electronic device, whether you are an Internet Service Provider or MRG, may experience unpredictable or slowdowns or capacity limitations.
Do not understand content as a solicitation or recommendation: This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, without regard to the investment objectives, financial condition, or funds of any particular user, and MRG does not solicit any action based thereon. This material is not to be interpreted as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell a security, financial product or instrument; or to participate in a particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options and high yield securities carry significant risk and are not suitable for all investors. Although this material is based on information that MRG believes to be reliable and strives to keep up to date.
No aptitude test was made; not all risks are disclosed; Private consultants should be consulted: The fact that MRG provides the data and services provided on this website does not constitute a recommendation that you complete a particular transaction or a representation that a product described on this website is suitable or suitable for you. Many of the products described on this website involve significant risks and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all these risks and have determined that they are suitable for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein in relation to a product should not be construed as a disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks mentioned. You should not use any of the materials herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax,
No information about other websites or links made: This service may provide links to certain sites (the "Sites") sponsored and maintained by third parties. MRG provides such links only as a convenience to you. Accordingly, MRG makes no assurances regarding the content of the Sites. The fact that MRG has provided a link to the Site does not constitute an endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of MRG to the Site, its owners or their suppliers. MRG has not tested any information, software or products on any of the Websites and does not, therefore, make any representations, including any warranties regarding the content or sponsors of the Site or the adequacy or adequacy of the products or transactions therein.
MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING and MINROGROUP is authorized and registered in Turkey - Istanbul. This website is issued or approved by MINROGROUP INVESTMENT CONSULTING ("MRG").