Turkey's developing economy offers lucrative investment opportunities in infrastructure through public-private partnerships (PPPs) in a variety of sectors, including transport, health and energy.
Turkey is well prepared for infrastructure investments:
• The Turkish economy has a robust annual GDP growth rate of 5.7%.
• The 81 million inhabitants of Turkey grow annually by another million; In conjunction with a rapid urbanization process, this has led to more than 20 urban centers with over 1 million inhabitants.
• Turkey's growing trade and strategic location is forcing the country to expand its infrastructure.
• Turkey has realized $ 135 billion worth of PPP projects in various sectors.
• Turkey has set ambitious targets for developing its infrastructure by 2023, the centenary of the Republic of Turkey.
• From transportation to healthcare to energy, there are many opportunities in the pipeline.
• Turkey has favorable investment laws for PPP investments that can be realized through various models, such as: B. BO or BOT models, transfer of operating rights, etc.
• The investment climate of Turkey is further strengthened by national and international laws that protect investments and offer international arbitration.
• Turkey's macroeconomic policies, investment and, more importantly, strong public finance management support PPP investments that require a guaranteed purchase.
COUNTRY, CITY, REGIONS
▸ Company Locations and Countries
Turkey - Istanbul
1. Region Mediterranean Region 2. Eastern Anatolia region 3. Aegean region 4. Southeast Anatolia region
5. Central Anatolia region 6. Black Sea region
7. Marmara region