Turkey's strategic position at the crossroads of Europe, the CIS, the Middle East and North Africa, as well as the country's fundamental potential, the increase in per capita income and a large, young and growing population are a positive factor in the development of the enterprise services sector Country. Turkey has extensive experience in a wide range of business services, including: a. Engineering and Architectural Consulting, Technical Testing and Call Centers In addition, the country has experience in knowledge-based services such as auditing and accounting, legal and business consulting.
Engineering and Architectural Consulting
• Engineering and architectural consulting firms in Turkey provide engineering, architecture, design, engineering, urban planning, science and environmental services.
• Well-trained workforce, cost-effective service compared to international standards and expertise in various markets and project types help advance the sector in Turkey.
• In the academic year 2015-2016, 33,785 students graduated in engineering and engineering, and 14,585 completed architecture and construction studies.
• The technical test market offers a wide range of business areas, including: a. Construction and cleanliness tests, technical tests and road transport.
• Total revenues in these services sectors have been on an upward trend over the past decade, and with the growth of industries such as manufacturing, automotive, chemicals and ICT, the need for technical testing will continue to increase accordingly.
• The call center sector has gained momentum in Turkey since the founding of its first call center in the 1990s.
• According to the Turkish Call Centers Association, the numbers in 2013 were $ 2.9 billion and 70,200 employees in 1,124 call centers, rising to $ 4.5 billion by 2016 and 85,000 associates in 1,229 call centers.
• The sector has set the ambitious target of 300,000 employees by 2023.
• Knowledge-based services such as auditing and accounting, legal and business advice also play a crucial role in the Turkish economy.
• The vibrant Turkish economy and the improved business environment have paved the way for a dramatic increase in foreign companies in Turkey.
• The number of foreign-funded enterprises in Turkey has quadrupled over the past decade, reaching 52,700 in 2016. This increase, together with the improved business environment, has contributed to the growth of knowledge-based services in Turkey.
• With the introduction of new regulations and Turkey's aspiration to EU standards, the sector is ideally placed for significant growth.
COUNTRY, CITY, REGIONS
▸ Company Locations and Countries
Turkey - Istanbul
1. Region Mediterranean Region 2. Eastern Anatolia region 3. Aegean region 4. Southeast Anatolia region
5. Central Anatolia region 6. Black Sea region
7. Marmara region